It is our Policy to continuously improve
our quality management system to provide innovative products
and the greatest value
to our customers.
ORTEC is one of the first nuclear product companies to obtain ISO accreditation and maintains ISO 9001:2008 certification. ORTEC’s documented quality management system ensures that products and services conform to specified requirements.
The Quality Management System governs the following activities:
- Quality Management Goals and Objectives
- Management Responsibilities
- Control of Documents
- Control of Records
- Training and Personnel Qualifications
- Contract Review
- New Product introduction
- Customer Property
- Supply Chain Procurement
- Production and Services
- Control of Measuring and Test Equipment
- Inspection and Test Status
- Control of Non-Conforming Material
- Corrective Action
- Handling, Storage and Shipping
- Continuous Improvement
In addition to ISO 9001, the policies and procedures described by our Quality Management System also meet the intent of ANSI/ASME NQA-1-2008, ANSI/IPC-610B, CSA CAN3-Z299, MIL-Q-9858A, and MIL-STD-45662.