• Eliminates Incorrect Logic Problems in nuclear counting and fast timing experiments.
• Logic Inversion Switches change polarity of logic signals.
• 60 MHz Operating Frequency (NIM to TTL).
• No Duty-Cycle Limitations, can operate continuously.
• <10 ns of Input/Output Delay for quick triggering.
The 499 is a logic converter designed to provide corrected logic type and/or pulse polarity for signals used to trigger events, to provide pulses to be counted, or to time specific events in timing or counting applications for nuclear, optical, chemical, or biological processes.
The 499 allows the user to convert between two of the most widely used logic types; fast negative NIM (negative 800 mV) and TTL (positive 2 V). In addition, the polarity can easily be switched. The 499 has a total of 16 channels of conversion.