• HIGH PERFORMANCE, Multi-Function Nuclear MCA/Counter/Timer/Rate Meter in a 1-wide NIM.
• 200 MHz Counter performance, Log/Lin alarming rate meters, fast (1.25 µs) 16k MCA, USB2.0 connectivity.
• HIGH VISIBILITY Front Panel Emulator software and optional programmer’s toolkit support.
• POWERFUL Flexible internal interconnection.
• PROGRAMMABLE external inputs and outputs.
• NETWORK capable through ORTEC CONNECTIONS architecture.
• EASY TO INTEGRATE into measurement systems and experiments.
The ORTEC EASY-NIM 928 suite of instruments offers a new approach to nuclear pulse counting and pulse-height analysis for a variety of applications in nuclear science, providing customers flexibility, reliability, and ease-of-use in a cost effective package.
Each member of the family comprises hardware in the form of a compact single-width NIM module; software in the form of a “front panel emulator” for the Windows environment, and an optional toolkit to enable the user to integrate the hardware into his own experiment or instrumentation system.