• Dual fast (1.25-µs) ADC and memory in a single width NIM
• Dual 16k ADCs, compatible with MAESTRO for Windows MCA emulation program
• Live time corrections including ZDT
• PUR, BUSY, and GATE inputs
• Interfaces via USB-2.0
• True live display of data
• Synchronize this unit with your sample changer or process control
• On board memory allows fast downloads to your PC
• Two inputs in a single wide NIM
The ORTEC Model ASPEC-927 interfaces to a personal computer via the USB-2.0 interface and includes MAESTRO emulation software. Each ASPEC-927 is presented in a single width NIM chassis and includes two independent 16k ADCs, and 512 kb of memory. The successive-approximation 16,384 channel ADCs with 1.25-µs conversion time has selectable conversion gain settings for 8,192, 4,096, 2,048, 1,024, or 512. Dead time corrections can be accomplished using the Gedcke-Hale Extended Live-Time method or the ZDT method.
A single computer subject to the USB-2.0 speed of data transfer can control multiple units using USB-2.0 hubs.