• For use with 10-stage PMTs that fit standard 14-pin sockets
• Built-in low-noise preamplifier and focus control
• Both preamplifier output and anode output
• Test input for system testing
• Protection circuit for internal transistors
The ORTEC Model 276L Low-Power Photomultiplier Tube Base and Preamplifier incorporates an integral low-noise preamplifier, a PMT base with a low-power voltage divider network, and a focus control for optimum performance in scintillation detector applications. The unit is ideally suited for use with Nal(TI) detectors.