• Bias voltage for solid-state, charged-particle detectors
• Four supplies, with independently selectable polarity and voltage from 0 to ±100 V and from 0 to ±1 kV
• Automatic shutdown if the detector current exceeds 20 µA
• Detector protection in case of vacuum failure
• Alarm output for stopping data collection if a detector or vacuum failure occurs
• LED display for convenient digital readout of the current or voltage of any supply
The Model 710 Quad 1-kV Bias Supply contains four high-voltage power supplies that have independently selectable output voltages and polarities. Each supply can deliver an output voltage that is continuously adjustable over the range from 0 to ±100 V or from 0 to ±1 kV, with a maximum output current of 20 µA. The Model 710 is ideal for providing the bias voltage for solid-state, charged-particle detectors. It can also be used with ionization chambers and proportional counters that operate within the range of voltage and current delivered by the Model 710.