• Used with photomultiplier tubes, electron multipliers, etc., in photon or ion counting applications
• <3-ns rise and fall times
• DC-coupled, with excellent dc and gain stability
• Voltage gain adjustable from 5 to 10
• Output of ±5 V into 50 Ω
• Input protection
• <5-ns overload recovery time
The ORTEC Model 9305 Fast Preamplifier contains a direct-coupled wideband hybridized amplifier suitable for use with photomultipliers, electron multipliers, and other detectors used in photon counting, ion counting, or fast-timing applications.