• Single-channel analyzer and timing signal derivation
• Trailing-edge constant-fraction timing provides walk <±3 ns for 100:1 dynamic range
• Integral, normal, and window modes
• Separate lower-level and upper-level discriminator outputs
• Adjustable delay 0.1 to 11 µs
• Provision for external baseline sweep
The ORTEC Model 551 Timing Single-Channel Analyzer performs the dual functions of single-channel pulse-height analysis and timing signal derivation.
The patented* trailing-edge constant-fraction timing technique provides unexcelled timing on either unipolar or bipolar signals and shows better results than are possible with conventional leading-edge discriminators.