- Provides High Voltage for HPGe or NaI Detectors
- Single Cable Connectivity for DSP Systems
- <310 grams for Portable Systems
- High Impact ABS Plastic Housing
For older, non-ORTEC or non-SMART-1 detectors, the Detector Interface Module (DIM) is used to supply HV and preamplifier power as well as providing warm-up protection for the HPGe detector. The DIM is provided in a high impact ABS plastic housing with flying leads with mating connectors (HV, Bias Supply Shutdown, Energy Output, Preamplifier Power, and Inhibit Output) to connect to the existing detector cabling.
The following DIMs support non-SMART-1 detector systems:
DIM-296 Option for 14 Pin PMT NaI Detectors
- DIM-POSGE For any non-SMART-1 positive-bias, HPGe detector.
- DIM-NEGGE For any non-SMART-1 negative-bias, HPGe detector.
- DIM-POSNAI For any positive-bias NaI detector.
The DIM-296 option is an alternative to the DIM-POSNAI for NaI detectors with a standard 14-Pin base. The DIM-296 is a 296 ScintiPack with a single cable connection, ten feet in length for direct connection to the instrument.
- For scintillation detectors employing 10-stage PMTs that fit standard 14-pin sockets
- Convenient, single-cable connection direct to instrument
- Internal, adjustable, high-voltage bias supply eliminates high-voltage cables
- Active bias network minimizes peak shifts at high counting rates
- Low power consumption (240 mW) for portable applications