- Excellent energy resolution in the 3 to 300 keV range
- Active area from 30 to 1000 mm2
- PopTop flexibility
- Unequaled timing performance
- Detectors larger than 36-mm diameter available
- Available with special feedback resistor for high-rate applications
- POF preamplifier option for superior energy resolution and high count rate at lowenergies
The ORTEC GLP Series Planar Low-Energy Photon Spectrometer (LEPS) is a small-area,high-purity germanium photon spectrometer for use in applications over the energyrange from 3 to ~300 keV.
Available in diameters from 6 to 36 mm, the LEPS offers exceptional energy resolutionfor low and intermediate energies. At low energies in nuclear structure physics GLPdetectors are irreplaceable because of their excellent timing performance.