- A convenient solution for In-situ assay measurements with ORTEC portable HPGe spectrometers and detectors.
- Easily assembled and appropriate for a variety of terrain.
- Upward and downward pointing orientation.
- Ideal for un-collimated wide-area soil and spill measurements using ISOTOPIC assay software.
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Height range to detector mount plate: 110 cm (3.6 ft) to 180 cm (5.9 ft)
The M-1 tripods are designed to support ORTEC MG4 Gamma Gage style PopTop detectors or Detective and trans-SPEC family products for use with in-situ measurements. The novel design simplifies installing and removing the detector or spectrometer, and is easily transportable around a measurement site. The tripod leg design virtually eliminates slippage and can be used on flat and sloping surfaces.